Skip to main content

20190518 Week 14: Review Family, Facial feature, What color is it?, What shape is it?

This is a quick review of what we learn this week.

五官 wǔ guān
Facial Features
眼睛   yǎn jīng  Eyes

鼻子   bí zǐ  Nose

嘴巴   zuǐ bā  Mouth

耳朵   ěr duǒ  Ears

shǒu hand 

我的手 may hand  wǒ de shǒu 
Practice with the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2SPDR6orCg

Play a game with your kid!
剪刀、石頭、布  jiǎn dāo,  shí tóu,  bù
paper, scissor, stone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OermJBwopDI

家人 Family
Storybook: 我愛我的家 I love my family


Tips: You can practice speaking with the pictures by pointing out the characters
Today's Review:
1. See week 11 what shape is it?, what color is it?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
We made a face today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to UCLC weekend kinder class!

Dear Parents, Welcome to UCLC weekend kinder class! This class is designed for 4 to 5.5 years old kids who have the interest to learn Chinese in a fun and interactive learning environment. We will start with simple but useful words/ phrases/ sentences/ Chinese characters through a series of topics and games. Songs, chants, and poems will also be introduced throughout the school year. Besides, we will have a snack time in between our class hour. This is not only a fun time but also a great chance to use daily conversation in Chinese. So please prepare snacks and bring a water bottle for your child each time . Also, we might be sharing foods sometimes. For the safety issue, please let me know if your child has any food allergy. Last but not least, there's always traffic after school. We do recommend you to come earlier to avoid it. If you have any questions or want to share anything about your child's strength/ weakness/ personality, please feel free to do so! I am looki

20190504 Week 12: Family / Review what shape is it? Waht color is it?

This is a quick review of what we learn this week. Lesson 1 媽媽早  mā mā zǎo Good Morning Mom 爸爸早  bà bà zǎo Good Morning Dad 來親親  lái qīn qīn Come give me a kiss 來抱抱  lái bào bào Come give me a hug Practice with the song: Storybook:  我愛我的家  wǒ ài wǒ de jiā I love my Family 我愛我的爸爸  wǒ ài wǒ de bà bà I love my dad 我愛我的媽媽 wǒ ài wǒ de mā mā I love my mom 我愛我的哥哥  wǒ ài wǒ de gē gē I love my elder brother 我愛我的姊姊  wǒ ài wǒ de zǐ zǐ I love my elder sister 我愛我的弟弟  wǒ ài wǒ de dì dì I love my younger brother 我愛我的妹妹  wǒ ài wǒ de mèi mèi I love my younger sister 我愛我自己  wǒ ài wǒ zì jǐ I love myself Tips: You can practice speaking with the pictures by pointing out the characters Today's Review: 1. What color is it? / What shape is it? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- We made flower today! 花 huā  Flower

20190511 Week 13: UCLC Happy Mother's Day Celebration

Thank you all for joining the celebration. The kids were doing perfect on stage! Happy Mother's Day! Mrs Lee